See Who Has Downloaded Whitepapers, etc.
Click to see who has downloaded
- IBM InfoSphere Streams - Enabling
complex analytics with ultra-low latencies on data in motion (Roger
Rea, IBM Software Group, Krishna Mamidipaka, IBM Software Group). May,
2009, 10 pp.
- Analytics Capabilities Assessment
- Assess the maturity (or readiness) of your organization and business
environment to move toward Analytics. IBM offers a free Analytics
Quick Assessment (AQA) to help your organization understand your
starting point. 2010, 4 pp.
- Advanced Analytics for Smarter Benefits, Claims, and Entitlement Management
- Introduction to analytics, analytics in claims and benefits
processing systems, and an example in the U.S. Social Security
Administration. (Christer Johnson, IBM Global Business Services and
Stephen Brady, IBM Federal, DOC, 12 pp., Feb. 2010.
- Breaking away with business analytics and optimization - New
intelligence meets enterprise operations, Executive Report, IBM Institute for Business Value by Steve LaValle, IBM Global Business Services, 16 pp. Dec. 2009.
- Business Analytics and Optimization for the Intelligent Enterprise. The intelligent enterprise is aware, linked, precise,
questioning, empowering, and anticipating. IBM Global Business
Services, 20 pp., Apr. 2009.
- Business Analytics and Optimization,
Smarter decisions for optimized performance, strategy, business
intelligence, optimization, and info/content management. IBM GBS
brochure, 4 pp., Apr. 2009.
- Using Information Effectively - A Candid Survey of Federal Executives.
Processes and Program Management Could Benefit from Better Analysis.
Streamlining processes, program evaluation and human capital management
top the list. From Bryan Klopack, Director of Research,
www.govexec.com, 21 pp. 2009.
- Strategic Use of Analytics in Government.
Health care, supply chain and human resources, govt. revenue
management, and intelligence by Thomas Davenport, Babson College and
Sirkka Jarvenpaa, U. of TX, 42 pp. 2008.
- Podcast of Taking SOA to the Next Level, Developing Responsive Systems Solutions with Continuous Analytics, Paul Giangarra, Jan. 14, 2010.
Click to see who has downloaded
- IBM InfoSphere Identity Insight, Technical Deep Dive.
Helps recognize and mitigate fraud, threat, and risk using identity and
relationship disambiguation technology combined with complex event
processing. Know who is who, knows who, and does what. 32
pp., March 2010.
- Challenges and Issues for Certification and Accreditation of Services-Oriented Environments and Web 2.0 Digital Communities.
Why approaches must change, dynamic, virtuality, randomness, sharing
info, crypto, net-centric, virtualization, 0-day by Chris Daly, 34 pp. Oct. 2009.
- IBM Capabilities for Assured Sharing:
by Chris Daly. The DoD Net-Centric Data Strategy and Directive 8320.2
require data sharing across the DoD, including the creation of new
- Patterns for Cross-Domain Information Sharing:
by Chris Daly, Aug. 2008, Macro patterns for cross-domain information
sharing and related protections for data-at-rest and data-in-motion. 2009.
(Ignore the <script> ... </noscript> HTML at the end of these files).